shabby background

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Elle is doing soccer this year and loving it! When Elle really wants to do something she can put a lot of focus into it. And not just a lot of focus for a 4 year old, I mean she is borderline obsessive, which is amazing. She has been practicing with Beau at night for hours and then will practice kicking the ball during the day by herself.
She plays on the 4 and 5 year old team and there are no goalies, positions or points. So basically the kids just try as hard as they can to mob the ball and kick it into the goals. Its pretty fun to watch the little kids trying to get control of the ball and then kick it down the field to the goal (not always the right one).


Elle is getting some last minute advice from the coach. "Elle, I need you to take that kid on the other team out. Kick him in the shins good and I'll buy you an ice cream". Ha! kidding! I have no idea what he was telling her. That's advice I would give. Good thing I'm not the coach!

Gabe punting the soccer ball in. Gooooooaaaaaal!!!

2 comments:

  1. Janae! you are such a great photographer! I am totally amazed! you have such a cute family :) i didn't even know you had blog... hahaha but i just found it on steph's so i clicked on it... LOVE it! i don't know if you are interested or not but i have one too, but it is private. so send me your email address and i'll send you an invite... only if you want to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Ellie will have so much fun in soccer! I can't get Halle to do sports at all! Even when I list off all her friends that are doing it! At least she doesn't give in to peer pressure lol! Halle is doing piano and will start dance next week! :D

    ReplyDelete