shabby background

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

NOOOOOOOO!!!! I was passing the tree in my front yard yesterday and when I looked up into the foliage I saw this! It is still August! Please sweet summer, come back to me. I don't have the necessities to move to Hawaii during the winter yet! I love fall and I love the colors, I even love the first part of winter but after that..... stick a fork in me, I'm done! This little audacious leaf is signaling the beginning of the end for me. The nerve!
Pretty picture though, amiright?
Another of Elle's outfits for school. I'm afraid I've given her a reputation at school for being dressed to the nines all the time.... and I only have one new outfit left. After that it's jeans and t-shirts! ha! Oh and sweat pants. Gotta love sweat pants. She is super mad at me in these pictures because I informed her that instead of having a friend over we were going to the dentist after school. I have no idea why she threw a fit! What a weirdo.


I want to steal her boots so bad. If only I had abnormally small feet, which I don't. boohoo.

2 comments:

  1. Hey- you know that you can always come down to my house and finish out the summer here. Fall is not so much here yet!
    Elle has to be the best dressed girl in class! And she is going to be a model someday, right? she already plays the part well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of Elle's outfits! I saw them yesterday after you posted them, but didn't comment--sorry. Guess I was feeling a little sorry for myself because Halle has a style of her own and doesn't let me pick out her outfits. But I am happy that you are able to dress her well! and that Elle likes it! What's funny is Halle will go thru her scrapbooks and see a cute outfit I made her wear (totally bribe and beg her to wear) and she'll say, "Mom I love this outfit! Why don't you get me cute stuff like this now?" and I have to calmly explain to her that it had been such a huge fight to get her to wear it back then that I've given up and just buy what she's willing to wear now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete