I have a little garden this year and things have actually survived in it! Not everything... but most of it. Usually plants die on contact with me so I'm pretty proud of this. Here is a purple honey suckle my MIL gave me for Easter. I love these little buggers because they have been blooming different colors all year long. First pink, then a round of white and now a lovely lilac color. Thanks D!
.jpg)
This lily is about to open. I want to help it along so bad by pulling on the petal! But I won't, because I've done it before and it makes the flower look uneven when it blooms.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Here's the same lilly a little more open. So pretty!
.jpg)
Purple annual.
.jpg)
Yellow annual.
.jpg)
Okay, these aren't flowers, obviously. But I love miniature things and thing that match. So I had to get a picture of my neighbors nieces. Look how cute!
.jpg)
Cute little mermaid shoes. :)
.jpg)

I love the flower pictures!
ReplyDelete