We went to this splash park in Cedar Hills with some neighbors a few weeks ago. I think the fountain and river are supposed to be decorative but parents bring their kids to play and splash for a free, fun time!
.jpg)
Lilly, one of Elle's girlfriends. She's trying to recover from a harrowing sunscreen-in-the-eye incident in this picture.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Gabe and Bode examining something in the water. Probably rocks!
All Gabe hears all day long is "No Throw!". Elle and I have suffered many bruises and welts from Gabe yelling "catch!" and then hocking rocks at our heads. haha! No, but really. Welts. I need to put Gabe in baseball asap so for once he can hear "throw it!" But forgive me, I digest... I can't wait to go back to the splash park!

Ah the sunscreen in the eye incident!! So tragic!
ReplyDeleteAnd they did develop it just for the kids to play in, so luckily we aren't breaking any laws. ... I'm retarded. Anywho...
Isn't that the Highland Splash Pad? We love going there!!!
ReplyDeleteI have no idea what it is called! but probably. it is up past your house we should go before there's no more summer left!
ReplyDelete