Okay, ever see that Family Guy episode where Chris gets a makeover from a popular girl at school to make him cool? And she draws a really thin beard on his jaw line with a sharpie? Well, I thought it would be funny if Beau shaved a little douche bag beard on himself for a day, and he did it! hahahaha. Then during the day I would say "hey babe, your douche bag is showing" or he would do something to annoy me on purpose and say "hey, its not my fault, you wanted me to be a douche bag for a day!" I actually started really liking his little beard but the next day it was no where to be seen. :(
.jpg)
More zoo as promised. Some of the pictures are too bright or too dark. I had a really hard time adjusting the camera fast enough when we were moving from bright sunlight to indoors to shade, etc. And there are still more pictures, I just don't want to overwhelm my many fans. All 5 of you. :) Loves!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Gabe kept calling these turkey's, boo boo chicken. A character from a book I read him at night. It was so darn cute I just couldn't correct him. Love that boy!
.jpg)

What? You liked my douchebaggery? I'll grow it back I suppose. But I'll have to start wearing a wife-beater and always be carrying a can of natural lite...
ReplyDeleteWell it's a good thing beau can pull off the douche bag looks well! You tell him he was a born douche bag. Jk. it's a shame he didn't stick with it maybe he could have convinced Colin to become one as well
ReplyDeleteBut seriously..... You guys are the least douch-y people I know!
Xoxo hoochie hoodrat mamacita from the barrio