shabby background

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

On Saturday we went hiking up the sundance part of Timpanogo's. It's the only place I've ever really hiked since living in Utah, but it's so beautiful we keep coming back. The last time we did this hike, Elle was 18 months old so it was kind of a first for her too. Its a short hike about one hour up to this waterfall where we had lunch and then it only takes about 15 min to get down. The entire hike is much longer, maybe 6 hours? Which Beau and I did once with Elle. I was so sore the next day I had perma stink-eye all day while I tried to sit or lay comfortably!
Now with both the kids we decided to stop at the waterfall but maybe we'll get in one more hike before it gets too cold. But I'm still not going to the top again. No way.


There is a little ledge here across the waterfall that I wanted someone to go stand on for an awesome picture. But it was so slimy from the algae we couldn't get over there! so this is the best I got. Pretty moss.





moments after taking this picture, Gabe picked up that rock, turned around and hurled it at that persons toe in the background. He loves throwing his rocks!

1 comment:

  1. beautiful! i love the pic of the sun shining down.. your so talented. I have such wonderfully talented neighbors :)

    ReplyDelete