shabby background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Zoo

du du du duuuu du, du du du duuuuuuuu du du du duuuu du du.
That's supposed to be the National Geographic theme. If you couldn't already tell. I love the pictures they get of safari animals in action so I felt pretty cool when I caught this Tiger yawning! Ok, so I sat there for a good 10 minutes with my camera pointed at it waiting for it to yawn but I got it right when Beau was counting to make me walk away. lol.




He's such a pretty kitty! I love/hate the zoo because I love the animals but hate to see them caged up. A lot of them have been saved from really bad situations or wouldn't have survived in the wild so that makes me feel somewhat better. I just like to pretend they have a biiiiiig field somewhere on the grounds where they let all the animals run around on at night. Suuuuurre.
More wild animals (my kids at the zoo) to come later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's crazy!! He was asleep when we went. Cool pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh... i totally was singing that "doot do do do... doot do do do" from the cranberries.
    Man! too bad it wasnt that song!

    ReplyDelete