About a week ago we had an impromptu Princess tea party. Elle had a girlfriend over and then anther friend stopped by and stayed to play! Elle was so excited and they all went upstairs to play in her room. When they came down they were all dressed up and Lily (pictured below) had brought over princess shoes for them all. So I whipped out my tea set and we had juice and cookies with the Prince (Gabe) and the evil Queen, which they deemed me to be. I shouldn't dare to think why. I was the one handing out tea and cookies for heavens sake!!!!! Mirror mirror on the wall...
Sarah, I just barely read your blog and saw this exact picture of your daughter at her school parade. She is too funny!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Elle is Aurora from Sleeping Beauty.
.jpg)
Lily is Tiana from Princess and the Frog.
.jpg)
Cambri is so photogenic! I asked to take her picture and she spun around and gave me this little gem. Isn't she cute! She is Lianna from Barbie in a Diamond Castle.
.jpg)
Random Lovely picture of tree's. I love pictures of trees so get used to it, you will probably see more.
.jpg)
After tea with the Queen, I put on the Disney princess Pandora station and we all went to the "ball". The prince, alas was no where to be seen. Possibly he was in the garden with Cinderella? The hussy! I think he just had enough with women all together and went downstairs to play with toys. But I think this fairy tale still had a happy ending because the girls had the best time just dancing by themselves.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
And they lived happily ever after, or until they had to go home for dinner,
THE END!

Oh my gosh they look so cute!!! How fun! I want a girl!
ReplyDeleteso fun!! your such a cute mommy you do such fun stuff with them!!
ReplyDeleteoh my gosh I literraly lol......'d!
ReplyDeleteso emberrasing that my daughter picks her nose in pictures! ah! I'm so excited to see the pics Lori takes on Friday! yay
What a cute post! I love it! Paige loves tea parties- she only has them at grandma's house though because we are short a tea set. Guess what I want to get her for Christmas? :)
ReplyDelete