Today I am grateful for fry sauce. I love the stuff! I don't care what anyone says! I even went so far recently, as to buy a bottle of it from Arctic Circle and carry it around with me in my purse if I knew I was going to be in a fry situation. One of the worst days of my life was when the fast food restaurants stopped carrying the little packets of tangy heaven. Now I have to ask for Mayo and ketchup, and it's just not the same! This is probably very indicative that I grew up in Idaho, but who cares! It's the potato capitol of America so fries are abundant.
I remember going over to my best friends house for dinner and they would fry up a huge batch of fries to eat. That, and nothing else. And everyone, all six kids and friends that were over, got their own cup of fry sauce for the dipping. Oh, it was loverly. Mmmmmm.
So put some fry sauce on something today for me! You know you love it too!
AMEN to that! I loved those nights of fries and fry sauce! Good times! :D
ReplyDeleteMiss you Janae!!