Moving along, I am thankful today, for my car. I drive a ford explorer. It's not the flashiest thing or the fastest, or fully loaded. But man I love it. It's just the right size for us. It's my home away from home, but on wheels. I conduct neighborhood business in this thing, I feed my kids meals and snacks in it, we watch movies and listen to music or books. It has taken us on many a fun family vacation sometimes with my sister and her son, and it fits us all. It's my people carrier, my grocery carrier, my dance floor, my book club, my kitchen table, my ME time, my family time, my kid's cartoon time, and sometimes when my kids were babies, I would run out to it and just sit in its quiet comfort to save my sanity.
But I am not grateful for the car payment. I implore you gentle reader, always try to buy cars with cash when you can!

No comments:
Post a Comment