Frightmares! We thought we'd take advantage of the last record breaking warm days of fall and go to Lagoon. We invited Beau's family and had a blast! I still can't get over how perfect the weather was. Not too hot during the day and not too cold at night. Gabe and Elle could ride almost all of the rides and we didn't even get through half of the ones they could. There was also trick or treating and a little corn maze for kids. Elle's favorite part was when the fairy in the corn maze put fairy dust on her shoes to make her run fast. Later on she pulled off her shoe and a little bit more dust came out and she said "mom, that must be why I've been running around so fast!" I on the other hand suspect it was the sugar rush from all the ice cream, candy, and caramel apples.
.jpg)
I thought my kids' fake smiles were so funny here!
.jpg)
.jpg)
She's a witch! And what do we do with witches?
.jpg)
.jpg)
New kiddie ride that everyone went on with Elle and Gabe.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
The Dino drop. I loved this one because its a small version of Blast Off and it was just the right amount of drop for me. Gabe loved it too, he giggled manically every time it dropped.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Gabe giving Daddy some loves while waiting in line for the Tidal Wave.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Beau is laughing because Gabe is sitting right next to him and was terrified and shaking! My poor baby! I couldn't see him because this womans head was right in the way, but he was totally traumatized after this. I tried to get him to go on Puff the Dragon and he screamed in my face "its too SCARY!!!" But then he saw Elle getting in line for it and hopped out of my arms to go get in line with her. Kids.
.jpg)
.jpg)
Taylor flies helicopters for the Army so we had to get a picture next to this one. Unfortunately another kid hopped in too and Gabe would NOT look at the camera. Oh well, you look adorable Taylor!

No comments:
Post a Comment