shabby background

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Refugio Beach California

So I decided to break up the pictures of this vacation into several parts, with a few days between posts. This first post is of us at the beach where we were for fathers day. We had a blast! Beau and Elle played in the waves while Gabe and I stuck to the shoreline, which suited us all just fine a-thank you very much! That water was just a bit too cold for my liking, but then, I get cold by just drinking a frosty drink. No one else seemed to notice that the water wasn't bath tub temperature. :)




Elle and Beau are waiting for a wave on a boogie board. The wave looks harmless enough right?....

WRONG! The board shot out from underneath Elle and she went tumbling into the wave. The look on Beau's face was awesome! Elle was just fine but I don't remember her boarding much the rest of the day.

Here are my niece's Hannah and Lili riding a wave together.


Gabe was very wary of the water and would not come near it. So we buried him in the sand and dug a "mote" around him that would fill with water when a wave came in. He didn't love that either! huh.



1 comment:

  1. Holy cow we make beautiful babies...

    I shoulda shown you how to make me look tanner and skinniere though. My geek is showing too much.

    ReplyDelete