shabby background

Friday, July 16, 2010

Disneyland. The happiest place on earth. I wish we could have stayed for a month and we can't wait to go back! Elle was so excited to get a lollipop the size of her head. She licked it about a dozen times and then we threw it away when we got home. Why don't those things taste as exciting as they look? Oh well, I still got the picture.
Elle's favorite ride was the Tower of Terror. Yes, the one where the elevator drops several stories to the ground. She's crazy! She loved every scary ride we went on.

Trying to get a picture of the kids wearing their new sunglasses.
Not quite strong enough baby girl!
I can fly! I lost one of the earrings I'm wearing here on the Matterhorn the next night. May it find peace in its final resting place.
uhhhh... I can't figure out how to delete this copy, please enjoy it again while I ask my computer guru (Beau) how to remove it.
Elle's new play pen in Toon Town.
This is the library from Beauty and the Beast in the Disney workshop room. You can't really see it here but there's a wilting rose in the bell glass jar that Elle is trying to touch. Every time the rose would bloom the whole room would sparkle. Like, the entire room. It was awesome.
We let Elle pick out one toy from all of Disneyland. And she got a light saber! They had an awesome show where you could do padiwan training. Then Darth Vader and storm troopers would come up through the stage and the kids would have to fight him. Elle's cousin Austin got picked from the audience so we got to see him fight the dark side.
Here, trying to get a picture of Mark Twains Ferry going by in frontier land.
Gabe sitting in a chair in the Beauty and the Beast Library.
Elle and Gabe in the Library.

No comments:

Post a Comment