shabby background

Friday, July 23, 2010


Sparkler fun on the 4th!
Crazy B for Beau.

I did a figure 8. aren't I inspired?


Kids waiting to do fireworks! hehe. fire.
Gabe had his birthday in Disneyland with lots of family around and his very own little mickey mouse birthday cake. Unfortunately, I didn't get one picutre! So to have proof of his 2nd birthday we invited Gabe's friend Bode and their parents over for some cake at home. :)
arrrrrrghhh!

3 comments:

  1. I like the figure 8! It looks way cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so jealous of all your awesome pictures. Do you have a crazy good camera and stand, or are you a professional photogrpher now? What's your secret?! The sparkler pics are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a Nikon D60. It's a good SLR, but definitely not the best thing out there. Beau has actually been an amateur photographer for years so he's been teaching me a bit with help from books and the internet and such. :) I'm just learning so hopefully they will keep getting better! Thanks so much! haha. maybe I'll take your family pictures if I ever get the chance to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete