This is the kids getting their faces painted at the carnival. I didn't think Gabe would care if he got his face done, but of course he had to be like big sister. He climbed up into the chair as soon as she was out of it and pointed empirically at the face paints and said "Pink!" Well, I talked him out of a pink face like Elle's and we got a batman mask instead. The painters had to hand him a mirror so he could watch as they did it but all and all he held still. Mostly.Wednesday, June 9, 2010
This is the kids getting their faces painted at the carnival. I didn't think Gabe would care if he got his face done, but of course he had to be like big sister. He climbed up into the chair as soon as she was out of it and pointed empirically at the face paints and said "Pink!" Well, I talked him out of a pink face like Elle's and we got a batman mask instead. The painters had to hand him a mirror so he could watch as they did it but all and all he held still. Mostly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


What a fun mom you are! I am so totally cheap that I might not have taken my kids... lol.
ReplyDelete