shabby background

Thursday, January 5, 2012

oh the avarice.

It's been way too long since I last blogged and a few people have brought it to my attention so here is an Xmas post. Enjoy.

 Beau saving Elle from walking behind the horse and getting kicked while I idly stood by and took pics. :)



 Putting out oreos and carrots on Xmas eve.
 Morning time! Beau and I thought we were so very clever by wrapping the doorway to the kids' room with wrapping paper, thereby deterring them from going downstairs without us and also alerting us to them waking up. First thing I heard on Christmas morning was a mumbled "those little shits are downstairs..." from my lovely husband. So we called for them to come back up. We checked the wrapping paper on the door and they somehow loosened a piece of tape and crawled underneath. Now who are the smart ones? 





 Family Xmas party on the day after. We always have so much fun doing the gift exchange. Gabe got an entire front section of Danny and Bee's car that got wrecked by their teenage son! haha. There was a headlight and everything on it. Then they kindly asked for it back for insurance purposes and let Gabe open another present. Good times.
 Most of the whole fam damily. I of course have my eyes closed in every picture I took so this was the best I could do. Merry Xmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment