I love the second to the last picture! I wonder what she is thinking about? The "running away" story is PRICELESS! Best story ever! I don't know where she gets it from! Thank you Janae for taking the time to blog about your family. You will be so happy that you've done this and so will they when they get older. I know I AM!
So cute. :)
ReplyDeleteSo fun! I totally have that same cardigan that Elle is wearing in that first picture!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picures! I love Elle's outfit. Foofy dress with rain jacket and rain boots. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the second to the last picture! I wonder what she is thinking about? The "running away" story is PRICELESS! Best story ever! I don't know where she gets it from! Thank you Janae for taking the time to blog about your family. You will be so happy that you've done this and so will they when they get older. I know I AM!
ReplyDelete