shabby background

Monday, April 25, 2011

Gabe the Babe.

So I do a lot of posts about Elle. Elle going to school, Elle all dressed up for holidays, Elle playing princess'. I don't get many pictures of Gabe who is usually running and destroying. Never holding still for pictures. 
I've managed a few here.





 Dinner time fun. He kept laughing too hard and the lime would pop out, which of course made us all laugh harder. Then he would get the "sour shivers". You know what I'm talking about? Something is so sour you get full body shivers and strange facial contortions? yeah, even more funny. 

 Here is Gabe with one of his bff's Cooper. His other friend we don't see very often because of conflicting nap schedules. Bode sleeps from 12-2; Gabe naps from 3-5. So the only time they ever get to see each other are in the mornings. We've set up a couple play dates from 10-12 which work out nicely but are still a bit too early for us moms to get excited about early morning play with 2 year olds! Hopefully they will remember each other in a few years when naps are a thing of the past and the whole day is for playing. ha!
Easter pictures next. :)

3 comments: