shabby background

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter 2011, not so epic.



This Easter, we went to our local parks Easter egg hunt. It was pretty fun even though it only last 30 seconds. Literally, 30 seconds. The kids were excited anyway so it was worth it. Gabe got about 4 eggs while Elle got about 20. Some of Elle's eggs may have found their way into Gabe's bag...




Waiting for the carnage to begin...

There's no actual pictures of them getting the eggs because it's such a mad house you can't see much anyway. I have video, and one day I shall figure out a way to post it to my blog!
Right here Gabe is thinking "they can take our liberty! but they can never take our Eggs!!!!!" Line from Braveheart. Ya know, cuz Easter egg hunts are like war? 




No Easter is complete without scary man dressed up in a bunny costume. 

Here's Elle wearing her Easter "tangled" shirt. She asked me to do her hair "tangled" style as well and I did my best. It's some sort of braid with lots of flowers.




3 comments:

  1. <3 Elle's hair! It's so long and.....TANGLED! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. I remember talking about doing this hairstyle with you.
    ps.... I was wondering where that hair clip went... I guess it's at your house. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last year we were running a bit late and heard the horn go off on the walk over there.. Yeah it was OVER by the time we crossed the street. Elle is such a cutie posing with her tangled shirt and hair. :) Oh and the pics of Gabe below are way cute!!

    ReplyDelete