shabby background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm so behind on the family blog because I couldn't find my camera cable for a few weeks and we were out of town. This is the day after Christmas Hoopla at my awesome MIL's house. How she has Christmas for her own family and then for her extended family the day after I'll never know! Meth perhaps? Never! Either way we have a great time and we love coming over. Thanks Nana!

Gabe pretty much went from person to person asking to play on their iphones the entire time, since there were enough people with one he just sort of made the rounds. Here's Gabe mooching off of Gabbie Beau's gorgeous cousin.
Almost the whole fam damily. We've got 2 boys in uniform too! They looked very spiffy.
Elle got this book of flower paintings for the white elephant gift exchange. Beau's Aunt (who was sitting next to me) leaned over and said "You know what that painter was famous for right?". Turns out every flower looks very... shall we say, womanly? Oh well, artistic non the less.
Somehow we always get back to our white trash ancestry at these family gatherings. All the boys in the family got shake weights. If you haven't seen the commercials then I'm not explaining why this is hi-larious, you'll just have to guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment