shabby background

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Eve

T'was the night before Christmas...
Elle's Christmas Eve 'jammies.
So excited for tomorrow morning!
Putting out reindeer food for the reindeer. Elle made sure there were exactly 8 piles of oatmeal flakes so they wouldn't fight over it. Aiden of course, was very curious about "reindeer food".
Cookies and milk for Santa!

Reading "The night before Christmas".
Before the carnage...





Gabe fell asleep at dinner! He missed all the Christmas Eve fun, but mom and dad weren't complaining about the early bed time!

2 comments:

  1. I loved your story..That was so adorable. What wonderful memories you will all have. The kids will cherrish them throughout their lives. You and Beau are such awesome parents. I'm so happy you are my grandkids...Love you TONS!....Love Nonna.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Nonna's post! I love how you take time to do these fun little traditions! Reindeer food! I'm sure Santa appreciated you not leaving carrots. We did it one year and he left a note saying to please NOT leave carrots for the deer. It gives them gas! Love, Love, Love Nana

    ReplyDelete