shabby background

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year!

So I forgot that pictures get uploaded backwards and it's all in reverse. Beau was helping me take action shots by letting the kids pelt him with snowballs, but now it looks like the snowball is flying off his head! oh well.




I call him Zooki. Our snowman gone native. Zooki melted within hours but we loved every minute of making him. Gunga Lagunga Zooki. We will miss you.
Elle's pre school Christmas program. Elle is bowing to all the applause. :)


Gingerbread house! I buy one of these cheap little pre-fab gingerbread houses every year and the kids love decorating and eating it!
Gabe was totally covered in green frosting, then found the scissors and cut up his shirt. Also, he was frosting a gingerbread tree and dropped it while I wasn't looking and Aiden ate it! This is why I keep buying gingerbread houses.



3 comments:

  1. I never saw your snow man! hahahahhahahaha. I really should get a ginger bread house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It seriously melted completely within 2 hours! Beau sculpted a face into it. lol. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speaking of your snowman, his face looks like Tommy from the Rugrats. Remember that cartoon? Hehe...

    ReplyDelete