So, I was thinking. I really hate being indoors. So Does the hubs. Which means we usually take the kids to go do stuff on the weekends that we all will like, just to get out. So then I thought some more, a dangerous pass-time, I know. I'm going to start blogging the fun things we do, where to go if you think your kids would like it too and how much it costs or if it was free.
First off is Kangaroo Zoo found in Lindon, you can mapquest it. They usually have $2 off coupons if you visit their website or find coupons in your local coupon magazine or the local calendar.
It's normally $8 Mon-Thurs. and $9 on the weekends. Kids 2 and under are free. My kids absolutely love this place. They just added a room where you can shoot soft Styrofoam balls at each other, which my kids couldn't get enough of. I wish we had one of these in our house to settle arguments. Who get's that toy? Work it out in the ball room guys. Sounds like heaven to me!
Thursday, March 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment