shabby background

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Zoo 2011

There's a new display at the zoo of Dinosaurs hidden throughout the park and they're pretty fun. I thought they were going to be statues but they move, spit, roar and have eye movement. That's right I said spit. The kids loved it and I highly recommend seeing it this summer. Uncle stinky and Aunt Amy went with us and we had a blast even though there was an afternoon downpour.




 ok, this is an awful picture because they had the whole window papered off to give the new mom some privacy. The zoo keepers ripped some tiny holes for people to look at the brand new babies with and I just about died from cuteness. The mom had a little blanky she kept trying to bury the babies in, but just like all babies they were not interested in nap time, they just wanted to play!








 After taking cover from the rainstorm in the bird and lizard house we ventured out once again to see the rest of our favorite animals. Everything was drenched and there was plenty of  puddles to jump in. Gabe of course found the one puddle that was mostly mud and got completely messy.


 This baby elephant was playing with a bucket and it was so adorable! Here she was trying to move it and tripped, landing on it instead. 

1 comment:

  1. FUN!!! I love the zoo! ...just wish the one here had a bit more in it :)

    ReplyDelete