



Elle turned 5 on Jan. 29th 2011. She's so incredibly smart and passionate. She can read entire books all by herself and name just about every obscure dinosaur there ever was. She loves playing with friends no matter who it is. Her current favorite movies are James and the Giant Peach, Tangled, She-ra, The Karate Kid, Despicable Me, and the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. I'm always amazed at her tenacity. If she puts her mind to something there is no stopping her. This summer she really wanted to learn how to ride a Razor scooter. That little girl fell so many times and scraped every visible inch of skin and not once did she cry or complain. She just got back up and kept racing around at top speed. In fact I had to implore her to tell me when she got hurt so I could apply neosporin and band aids before septicemia set in. She is now a champion on her Razor. I'm so proud to be her mom! Next week is Kindergarten registration, and I can't even wrap my mind around it. It's going by so fast!
Elle got to bring Cake truffles to her class for her birthday. The kids LOVED them.
















These are Elle's favorite, can you tell?



















These are Elle's favorite, can you tell?


Pink roses for the Princess.
For her birthday this year Elle really wanted to go to Chuck E. Cheese's. The kids had soooo much fun even though it was complete chaos. What Birthday party isn't? Thank you to everyone for coming and for the seriously awesome presents!
I'm not sure who had more fun, Elle or Beau. I sent Beau to round up the kids for birthday cake and he came back alone 30 minutes later. Then I sent him out again.... then went around to get the kids myself and found Beau last, who still wouldn't leave his game even though everyone was gathered around the cake and waiting. ha! It was fun for the whole family.
Amy and Taylor played games non stop to get Elle tickets. I think the grand total was something like 2 thousand tickets! Elle got walkie talkies from the prize stand and it made her day. Thanks guys!
The picture on the left cracks me up. Are the girls posing for a picture or are the moms?
Amy being..... Amy. :)
Tangled birthday cake. I love this movie. I don't care who you are, go see it if you haven't already!
Elle with the ever creepy Chuck E. Cheese himself. People in puppet outfits have always made me nervous. But Elle ran right up and gave him a huge hug!
Elle really dislikes posing for pictures but I had to get a memory of the birthday outfit. I had to bribe her to high heaven but I got her to take a few quick ones.
Happy Birthday Elle!

Did you make those cake truffles? They look yummy! Wow, so you actually did the whole Chuck E Cheese thing, then? I have never taken Paige there, but she's been invited to a birthday party there this weekend too.
ReplyDeleteJanae, I miss you so badly! will you plan a vacation out to Monterey with us this year? our kids need to get to know each other!!
Yes I did make those! I don't make them all the time, but they are my families favorites. And Yes, we went to chuck E. Cheese.
ReplyDelete